Sunday, June 28, 2015

Holmes HAP716-U True HEPA 3 Speed Tower Allergen Remover

You might say I have OCD when it comes to dust. I've always had to deal with a thin film of it building up on my desk over the course of just a day or two, so when I gave my office a total makeover, I decided that I would do everything to eliminate as much dust as possible. I bought the Holmes True-HEPA tower about a week ago and I couldn't be happier. I run it 24/7, usually on 3, but sometimes on 1 or 2 if I'm on the phone or something (although it isn't really too loud). After a week, there's not a speck of dust in sight. I never expected it to work so well!

Another plus is that the pre-filter is washable, so you don't have to purchase two sets of replacement filters. Most of the other purifiers that I researched used incredibly expensive filters. I could have easily just purchased a brand new air purifier for the same price. But the filters for the Holmes True-HEPA tower are only half the price of the device itself, which isn't bad at all, in my opinion.

The bottom line is: if you have serious issues with dust, household odors, or allergies, this is the best $80 you will ever spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment