Thursday, August 28, 2014

SPT WA-9020E 9,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner

I have central air, but my bedroom upstairs is usually 5-10 degrees warmer than the other bedrooms (vaulted ceiling). This product works perfectly even though the room is much larger than 250sq ft. This portable AC only costs 50 cents a day to run, considerably less than running the central air. It's quieter than I expected and the air is very cold. The only thing I don't like is the instruction manual just not enough info. The exhaust hose must be mounted properly to the outside through a window. All portable AC units create a vacuum in the room and if the exhaust hose is not practically air tight, more warm air from outside will come in than cold air blowing out. I have had it for a week now and it has yet to need the water reservoir emptied.

Save 45% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment