Monday, August 25, 2014

NewAir AF351 Portable Evaporative Cooler

I bought this cooler for my son who has no AC in his mobile home living in the hot Texas sun and it works very well for him in his bedroom to keep him cool at night. It is not designed to cool down an entire house for you, but it works very well to keep an average size bedroom comfortably cool at night. He keeps his around 65 F to sleep. It gets to hot during the day in the mobile home, so he only runs it at night when he gets home. It is not as noisy as his fans were which is a big plus. The unit is a big awkward to move on carpet when you fill it with water, but that can be remedied by bringing the water to it instead and filling it that way. For the money I paid I believe it was a good buy since I had a different unit several years ago which cost me twice as much and didn't work near as well. It was very easy to place the order online and without paying for expedited shipping, I received my order within 4 days in perfect condition. I saw another review someone else left about this unit that was pretty bad and I would recommend to this individual that he/she contact the company and maybe talk to them and see if they can work something out about getting it replaced instead; maybe there is something wrong with their unit. Like I said before, the unit we received, works very well.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment