Sunday, August 3, 2014

Honeywell HEPAClean Air Purifier Replacement Filter 2 Pack

I went to the Honeywell site looking for part 16216 and found out they're being replaced with HRF-C1 and HRF-C2. I still have the original box for the 16216 and it says it has 99% HEPA filtration. The part was manufactured in Mexico as well.

The specs on the new part number indicate it has 95% filtration. I'm not sure this no longer counts as a true HEPA filter. I need the replacement filters, so I have to use these. But, I am not happy with the degradation of filtration quality. :(

I will check where they are manufactured when I get the package. But, considering the other review indicating an odor coming from their filters, I am expecting them to be made in China. Many other manufacturers products are also having "stink" problems with products coming from there. Sorry, KAZ-HONEYWELL, or whatever you call yourselves these days. Outsourcing to China is never an answer when your quality goes down the tubes.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment