Saturday, August 30, 2014

Black & Decker Table Top HEPAFreshTM Air Cleaner BXAP041 3 Speed HEPA Purifier

Okay, so it not THAT loud. It still does not meet its intended needs in my house. I planned on putting this small unit in my mother-in-law's bedroom that she is using while she undergoes chemo treatments. Unfortunately, she is unable to rest and get sleep when the unit is turned on. It is just too loud. She often needs to sleep off and on all day, so it just doesn't work for us.

Two positives, it was easy to just take out of the box and get it set up, and it sits nicely on a dresser or table top.

If the noise doesn't bother you, I bet you would love it. I have been very happy with my larger Black & Decker purifier that I have in my living room. They work fantastically.

Save 21% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment