Sunday, August 31, 2014

HydrOxi Pro® Concentrate

I got this today and used this to clean bathroom, kitchen floors, etc. and was very pleased with how well it cleans without toxic fumes, etc. is one of the best environmentally friendly cleansers I have come across. The floors are so clean, they look new, Most environmental cleansers sold in stores, etc. just do not clean that well.and the chemical ones have to be rinsed, leave a residue behind. plus fumes so noxious, and I hate putting toxic things in our water supply. This one you do not have to rinse, does not leave anything behind. and just has gentle citrus smell to it. a little goes a long way. I love that it comes concentrated and I can dilute for what I need. I am going to order a gallon of this. I love this! can use it for almost all cleaning needs. is going to take the place of all the other cleansers I've used. so glad I got this. highly recommend it. is safe, nontoxic, a pleasure to use. am grateful to this company, as it is hard to come up with nontoxic cleaner that does the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment