Sunday, August 24, 2014

Austin Air Pet Machine HM410

I have had trouble sleeping at night with sleep apnea, snoring, not able to stay in bed but an hour and having to resort sleeping in a recliner. I have degraded over the past 3 years. I saw a lung specialst the prescribed me Xoepenex, and Advair. I recently had nasel surgery, cost me about 1500 out of pocket.

After purchasing the Pet machine from airpurifiersdirect2U, I just unwrapped the Pet machine, plugged it in. After a few hours the air in the whole house smelled fresh. We have an 85lb Golden retriever, much more hair than the mentioned labrador from the bad review of this product. The unit came to me with sight bent frame, but operated perfectly. I contacted Austin, and they offered to immediately replace the Pet machine. I told them I was dissapointed, but it was not worth the effort. Austin sent me a free tabletop for the unit. This is one industrial built air cleaner that gets down to business! This is my experience, fantastic! After seeing an allergist he reccomended I get a non-ozone HEPA filter. I looked at many. This one really worked in my situation. No more snoring, I am able to stay in bed all night, occasionally going to the recliner, but the longer the Austin runs, the better I am. I have more energy, I am sleeping better! I have ordered two healthmate Jr units one for each bedroom. The air quality difference is amazing, and we know we have to get the carpet cleaned. The bedroom air compared to where the machine has not been running ( closed door) is astonishingly different, and I cannot stand to be in the unfiltered room. Next job, is to get out the embedded smell from the carpet or remove it. I was able to bend back all the metal after checking the pre-filter after a few weeks of continuous operation. Noting was needed, and it looks like new, plus I have a neat top to the unit thanks to Austin.

More important, it has almost cured all symptoms of my allergies to the Golden retriver, dust mites, Almost everything outside that gets dragged in to the home. i have been able to cut way back on the frequecy I need to use the medications. Looking at the guts of the pet machine, it is truely a heavy-duty air cleaning machine that can clean what Austin claims. Very high quality parts (industrial motor) The unit has quiet operation on low, meduim, and on high too loud for if near a TV and want to her it. On High this machine gets down to business and work awesome. I could not be more satified.

Save $0.01 Off

No comments:

Post a Comment