Monday, August 25, 2014

Saeco Aroma - Espresso Machine

This machine works great, it is heavy duty metal case and does delicious creamy espresso. This machine does not leak like the gaggia I tryed before and for the price it is far the best I used. If you get it from Amazon you will get the best service ever! The water tank on the back is removable to fill and clean, the water retention tank for the coffee drops below is also removable, easy to clean, big enough and of very good quality. The metal grill does not rust and the portafila is solid. Saeco is the perfect Italian espresso lover's machine and it is so solid that it's like it was German made and not Italian :) I checked a lot of brands, models and review and that's from far the best I found for the bucks. I owned fully automatic machines for 10x the price paid here and that one is doing better espresso than any of them... This machine is a hit!

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment