Friday, October 4, 2013

Ultrasonic Vortex Humidifier

I purchased this humidifier 4 weeks ago. I run it 24 hours a day. I go through a gallon of water in 1.5 2 days. Sometimes I run it on high and sometimes on low, thus the water consumption varies. I keep it on the floor right next to my bed. The sound does not bother me although I will write that when I set it on high I have to raise the volume on my TV. I use only distilled water for the humidifier. I have nothing but good things to write about this humidifier. It is the best humidifier I have ever owned. It does not deposit any water at all on the floor or the surrounding area. It is supposed to cover an area of 600 square feet. My condo is 1000 square feet and every single window reflects humidity, so I know it humidifies the entire 1000 square feet. I run it day and night to assist with a respiratory issue and it has helped me tremendously. It has filters that are affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment