Sunday, October 27, 2013

3Q Electrostatic Ionic Air Purifier

I bought one of these about a year and 1/2 ago b/c it was cheaper then Sharper Images but was doubtful it would work well or for very long b/c it was cheaper.

I placed it in my bedroom when I got home from work and let it work it's magic, SILENT magic...it is really quiet!, while I sat in the living room. About 45 minutes later I decided to go check and make sure everything was going as it should. I turned the corner and the smell of fresh cool air hit me. It was SO nice! The only way I could describe the air is to say is smelled like mountain top air with a water fall near by. That's how fresh and clean it smelled.

Now, I'm thinking, "OK, it smells good, but is it really working?" I push a button and pull out the filter, yes, it's THAT easy, and I can see little fuzzies of cat hair (I have two) and dust (I have a lot) clinging to the filter! WOW! It actually was cleaning the air!

I promptly went out and bought them for every room in my house and I couldn't be happier.

There is one thing it does that some my consider bad but I like it. When the metal, re-usable filter is dirty and can't hold anymore, the unit tends to make a rattling sound when you turn it on. Nothing loud but once you wipe off the filter, and it really is easy to clean, it doesn't make the noise anymore.

I will always have these, or this brand, in my house. I run all four of my every night when I go to bed and I've had them for about a year and 1/2 and and they are still going strong! I love them!!!

Save 60% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment