Sunday, October 20, 2013

Broan QS130SS Allure Range Hood

Broan QS130BL

Pros: Quiet fan on setting one, Light like the surface of the sun, Standard setup, Easy install.

Cons: low CFM on setting one of fan, $7 light bulbs

The best thing about the Broan and most likely the reason you are looking at it is how quiet it is. At 1.5 Sones it is practically a whisper with the fan on. Let me tell you it's a blessing and worth the money for that fact alone.

My wife (who does most the cooking, love you) would never turn on our old range hood. I would come into the house to find a haze of smoke and grease hanging in the air and her working in the kitchen. I would turn on our old hood, 5.5 sones and you could not yell at each other to have a conversation.

What I needed was replacement that was quiet (so the wife would use it) gave some light and would fit in the standard opening that was under $150. With the money I saved I could buy cleaners to wash the grease off the walls in the kitchen. HA HA

The Broan QS130BL does this in stars. You will not find a quieter, standard setup, range hood for under $150. Easy to operate, easy to clean, easy to install, super quite and tons of light, I am so happy with it.

Save 49% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment