Thursday, October 24, 2013

EcoQuest Alpine Living Air Fresh Air Purifier

This is the second EcoQuest Air Purifier I have owned. My first unit stopped functioning after 5 years of constant use (while it is always disappointing when an expensive item stops working, it literally ran for 5 years straight, so I cannot complain it did a wonderful job and even the best electronics will eventually break down). I waited 6-months, but eventually decided that instead of going through the process of trying to figure out what went wrong and pay someone to fix it I would start fresh with a new unit. It arrived in a very timely manner and within an hour of running the unit in my 2000 sq ft home, I was very pleased to have that "fresh air" feeling throughout the house. I have both cats and dogs and my (old) house has windows that will not budge open. The EcoQuest Purifier is a wonderful unit that keeps dander and dust levels down and makes my home smell fresh and clean. If this unit konks out in a few years... I will buy yet another. They are worth the money.

Save 37% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment