Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oreck Dual Max Air Purifier

I set it up as soon as it arrived. I heard a few sparks after it was on for a few minutes which soon went away. This is normal for this type of device. It ran fine for 3 days on medium and I liked the fresh scent in the surrounding area. The remote control had to be within about 5 feet to work, but I was willing to live with that. I walked by it at the end of the third day and it was off and had no panel lights and would not turn on with remote or on board button. I made sure the outlet had power and did the trouble shooting listed in the manual and on line to no avail. I returned the unit through Amazon on line which went well. In my opinion, the price for this refurbished unit was high, but the price for a new unit is outrageous.

No comments:

Post a Comment