Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hunter 30895 Total Air Sanitizer

I have seasonal allergies and I bought this to upgrade from my 15-year-old Hunter 30375. I love the aspect of it killing the germs in the filter. My old machine had apparently gotten less efficient at filtering the air and circulated allergens that made my symptoms worse. The Total Air Sanitizer works and I've been symptom-free since I started letting it run continuously in my bedroom. Very simple operation -One touch control on top that takes it from low med high. The color and shape ain't half bad, and it blends into any room in the house. While I don't have any complaints about the performance, I would prefer the air blowing forward instead of out the back of the unit. It's quiet and does a great job of purifying the air.

Save 35% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment