Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hamilton Beach TrueAir 04234G Replacement Carbon Filter 3 Pack

I have used the Febreze Odor-Eliminating Appliance for over a year now. I figured it was probably helping in some respect with the allergens and whatnot in my home because the filter was always disgusting and clogged with crud when changing. I didn't really feel like it helped with odor however when using the regular filters. In fact, it seemed to just circulate the smells from the pet area around the room.

I have been using the filters specifically for pet odor for about 3 weeks now. The unit sits about 2 feet above the cat litter box and runs continually. Since changing to the new filters, I have noticed a significant reduction in the kitty odor in my home. I gauge the effectiveness of any measure by the volume of my daughter's complaints when we walk in the front door and she has been markedly silent about cat-smell recently. I have also been impressed by the decrease in the "welcome home!" odor. Pet owners, you know what I mean.

Overall, I think if you are going to invest in one of these filter fans, you should purchase the filters for pets regardless of whether you have critters or not. I haven't tested it myself on diaper pail odor or in the bathroom but since pet odors are biological, I assume this filter would perform well in those applications too. I will definitely purchase these again.

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment