Sunday, October 13, 2013

SteamFast SF-465 QuickSteam Professional Garment Steamer

I decided to buy a steamer after using a Jiffy Steamer at my mom's house. I was a bit hesitant about how well it would compare since the steam fast product is signicantly less expensive than the comparable Jiffy Steamer product. The Good Housekeeping endorsement of this product sealed the deal. I have been thrilled by how well it works. My clothes look great after steaming them! It is great for replacing ironing clothes, and you can use it to remove wrinkles on things that I would *never* try ironing like wool sweaters, suit jackets, draperies/sheers, knit tops. The other big advantage for me personally is that all I have to do is to plug it in to use it no more dragging out the ironing board. The mfr does recommend the use of distilled or deionized water to prolong the life/minimize descaling maintenance. A gallon of water will probably fill the tank twice which translates into about 8 hours of use. Do shop around. Cost varies significantly from place to place. UPDATE: Dec 9 2006. Still have my steamer, still love it! No problems with it whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment