Thursday, February 19, 2015

Toot Away | Natural + Organic SCENT FREE Air Freshener

Or at least ought to be. Not to knock past prizewinners, because they're really smart and accomplished and all, but I think there should be a category for applauding stuff people like you and me can really appreciate. Like this stuff!

I don't know how this product does what it does, but I think it does it better than anything else I've tried.

Circumspect enough for you?

You spritz the air and anything you want to go away goes. It's as if whatever happened didn't. This spray does NOT mess around. I've never seen anything like it. A little goes a long way. I keep a bottle in the bathroom, one in my purse, but the jury's still out on making it a gift. (I don't want people to think I think they're smelly or anything. Sometimes folks take stuff the wrong way, you know? I gave a cousin a book on healthy eating and she quit speaking to me for some reason I still don't get. Go figure.)

But it's non-toxic and erases odors, and that is very cool indeed. Get this stuff and believe me, you will make yourself and everybody in your immediate vicinity very happy!

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment