Wednesday, February 4, 2015

16x24x1 ULTRA 800 Allergen Reduction Air Filter 6-Pack

While the filtration of this filter is fine, I am quite disappointed that the dimensions stated in the product title are not the true dimensions. Yes, I do find now that in the further description that it states the dimensions given are "nominal" and that the ACTUAL dimensions are 0.5 inches less than the stated. But in ACTUALITY, the measurements are even smaller than that! I find that my so-called "16x24" filters (that they say are "15.5x23.5") are really 15 11/32 inches by 23 11/32 inches.

Maybe it's an "industry standard" to not use the exact dimensions stated, but I don't think so since 3M Filtrete doesn't do so. And you know what? If the measurement is less than 0.5, you have to ROUND DOWN!!

While I COULD order from these guys again and get the right size this time, I have no plan to do so.

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment