Saturday, February 21, 2015

CX 1000 TAPS Air Purification System

I'd like to get another one of these, but it is way overpriced (as I think ALL air purifiers are). The company I work for was going to become a distributor for this product, so I got one at manufacturers rep cost 3 years ago, and put it in my daughter's room, who suffers from mild to moderate seasonal allergies. It has run almost constantly for those 3 years and flawlessly too I might add. And her allergies have improved. She doesn't wake up in the morning congested and wheezing like she had. When in auto mode you can hear the fan ramp up briefly when the load get heavy in the room. We moved it for awhile to another room in the house, and the amber lights showed how "dirty" the air was, and we watched as the air improved and the lights turned to green. It is quiet. She keeps in in "small room" mode at night when she sleeps. right next to the bed, and it is extremely quiet. Even when the fan is running at higher speed, it is still very quiet. I'd buy another one, but not at the prices I have seen them advertised. But it is a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment