Monday, February 23, 2015

Black & Decker Power Mop

I waited impatiently for this product's release and was not disappointed in it! Due to a knee problem I have difficulty in getting my kitchen floor absolutely clean using the typical spray-and-wipe tools such as the Chlorox Ready-Mop (which I had been using). Those work fine on a smooth surface but can't really get into any lower spots (like grout lines or lower areas in a textured-surface tile) very well. I'd often wished for something like the Black & Decker ScumBuster tool but with a long handle so that it could be used standing up. Well, this new product is exactly that, with the bonus of the onboard liquid dispenser and "mop-up" cloth right there as well. The bottle dispenser attaches instantly with a push-and-click, which is far easier than the setup on the Chlorox ReadyMop. The ability to use any cleanser (or even just hot water if that's your preference) and any mopping pad is yet another plus. My only question is why it took so long for any manufacturer to come up with a cleaning tool like this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment