Monday, February 23, 2015

Hoover Portable Canister Vacuum

Purchased this Hoover 3 months ago. I currently have a Eureka Mighty Mite and decided that I wanted to have another lightweight canister vacuum for downstairs. I happened to come across the Hoover Bright Orange canister vacuum and thought it was so neat looking, and since it was a Hoover how could you go wrong.

Well the problems are as follows: suction fair at best; wand connecting to the head won't stay put it keeps coming apart no matter how hard you push the wand into the head; the bag since I wasn't getting any suction I checked the bag and found that though it was only half-filled, the bottom of the bag had disintegrated this happened twice. I'm not sure if this was due to its close proximity to the filter/motor, but I have never had a bag do this on any other vacuum cleaner I've owned.

Sorry to say, but it's a great looking vacuum, but that's the only thing going for it.

Definitely buy the Eureka Mighty Mite if you're looking for a vacuum for light cleanups.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment