Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Upright Vacuum

After going through 2 dysons, a bissel, and a Hoover platinum bagless in the last 8 years, I decided my problem was not all my cats, dogs and messy childrenbut the "bagless" vac instead. I did this get version at Sears since I could test drive it there. I have never had a vac with so much suction!!! I test drove the kenmores, dysons and new LGbut there was no comparison. You don't need an self propulsion on this model b/c once you turn it on, the suction is so great it moves itself across the floor. I know it's not super fancy like the othersbut it's nice to have the brush on/off as a foot pedal on the base you can press easily and it's easy to just drop the bag out when it's full. Great job Hoover!

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment