Friday, February 6, 2015

Eureka AirExcel Compact NLS Canister Vacuum

I bought this vacuum to make cleaning my laminate floors a little easier with dog hair, crumbs,outside dirt, grass, etc. So far it has delivered and more in making it a breeze to go through the house compared to my upright Eureka I had been using for a few years now. This is my first canister vacuum, it definitely is compact,the bin is small where the dirt goes, but my house isn't that huge and I would think anyone who vacuums often enough to not fill up the canister in one use would want to clean it out after using it each time. Emptying the dirt is so simple, unhook it from the base, go over to the trashcan, unsnap the bottom and the dirt falls right into your trashcan.

Biggest Pro to this little device is the suction, I was shocked at how much suction it had. If I vacuum over a area rug it sticks fast and if you push it to clean on the rug it picks up the rug, I managed a way to get it to not suck fast, but on my laminate floors, it glides nicely sucks up everything in it's path. It's fairly quiet as well compared to my upright. Another pro is the retractable electric cord, instead of wrapping it around those hooks, you push one button and it rewinds back into the machine. This vacuum is also lightweight. One con to the canister is the cover of the filter in the one wheel, it does fall off sometimes causing the filter to fall out. Another would be no place to hook the attachments to the canister and the hose is pretty long, kind of hard to store.

Overall, if you don't want to pay for a Dyson canister, this is a great alternative.

Save 35% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment