Friday, July 25, 2014

Miele S7210 Twist Upright Vacuum Cleaner

I wasted my money six months ago on a Hoover Tempo. It had been recommended by Consumer Reports which I am now starting to suspect of being highly biased towards certain brands... since that Hoover Tempo was a piece of junk. I used it 20 times and the thing broke and became completely un-usable. I didn't even want to bother with the warranty. I'm never going to consider Hoover for anything. I had fears before getting it due to some mixed feedback including some that were poor (how can this be a CR recommended product...). It was in-expensive so that made me try it out. Pure Garbage. I decided to check out Miele since my mother in-law had highly recommended it. I checked product reviews and they were great (aside from the high price tag). This product is actually designed to last 15 years. I bet it will be the last vaccum I"ll ever have to buy. This product is heavy, it's built solid. If you need to do a lot of cleaning in stairs and you are not a strong person this may not be so appropriate. But for bare floors to carpet, this is unbelievable. I am so glad I got this. It also doesn't take me much time to clean up. It sucks dirt so efficiently and quietly, it's amazing. Filters may be expensive but who cares, this makes your house smell nice, very clean and quickly. Get the cheaper blue model. Who cares about how it looks; it's in the closet most of the time. I'm not going to be posing for GQ while I vaccum. I give my highest ratings to this product.

Save 10% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment