Tuesday, July 8, 2014

ATI Heat Pure 1500 Heater Air Purifier

I purchased the ATI Heat Pure Elite 1 month ago. Two weeks after using it, it just cut off and wouldn't turn back on even after days of sitting. I called the company and they said it sounded like the thermostat in the unit was defective. They offered me a refund or an exchange. I exchanged it because it was great when it worked. After 1.5 weeks of having my new one, it did the same thing--thermostat issue. This time, I requested a refund (all of this was within the 30 day money back guarantee period). They sent me an email with refund instructions but expect me to pay to ship it back. This thing weighs 40lbs. So shipping is at least $30. I would understand that I should pay for shipping if I was returning it because I didn't like it, but I was returning it because it was DEFECTIVE. I called the company again and discussed this with a salesperson. She gave me "company policy" babble and said there was nothing she could do to avoid the return shipping issue. I asked to speak to a manager, she put me on hold, came back to the phone and repeated what she just told me. When I asked to speak to a manager again, she said she was "kinda the manager" and repeated the company policy bs. This heater is garbage and so is the company. I paid the shipping because you have to send the piece of junk back to get the refund. So I'll update if they try to screw me on my refund. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT OR ANYTHING ELSE FROM ATI.

Save 32% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment