Saturday, July 12, 2014

BISSELL 67F8 Rewind Premier Pet

Now that I have two cats, I decided a vacuum cleaner designed for cleaning up after pets would be the way to go as a replacement for my terminally ill Dirt Devil swivel glide model. Despite the mixed reviews that I've read about the vacuum cleaner, I decided to go ahead with purchasing this one because I got a really good deal on it. I'm happy that I did. I absolutely love the cord rewind feature! The suction picks up everything in its path with ease. The two major complaints that I had read about in other reviews were that it was too heavy and it was too messy. Well, it doesn't seem to be any heavier than my Dirt Devil, and it doesn't seem to be any messier to empty the dirt container than it was to change the bag on my Dirt Devil. I'm wondering if those reviewers were used to more expensive models that are, perhaps, more lightweight and more "self cleaning". As for me, I would purchase this one again.

Save 19% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment