Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sunpentown SH-1508 Tower Ceramic Heater

This is a great unit and just like it states it is wisper quiet. Easy to read digital temp. Took about 5 min to warm a 63 degree room to 72! Takes up little space, I put mine in the corner and you don't even know its there. It is also an attractive unit that I don't mind having in any room of the house. The remote controol is a plus also. I Did not think I needed it, but now that I have it, I love that feature also. There is an easy to use timer on the unit also. That is a nice feature so you don't forget to turn it off when you go to work etc. I am thinking about ordering another one as this is such a handy unit. With heating costs this winter it is a money saver to use this electric unit to supplement your heat.

Save 29% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment