Thursday, September 5, 2013

Honeywell True Hepa Air Purifier 17007-hd

This review is geared more towards the claim of removing odors...

I have tried several Honeywell Air Purifiers and own two now, had this particular one for awhile, seems to work okay but I am beginning to think none of them remove odor very well, I have a musty moldy smell downstairs seeping up from crawl space and this does not remove that odor

I had the crawl space encapsulated which was supposed to get rid of mold and musty smell but it has made it much worse as now the air has nowhere to go but up...that seems to be a waste of a lot of money grrrrrr

Anyway I put this unit down there to mitigate the odor and it is doing nothing..And before that I tried this unit to remove a chemical smell from a new washer/dryer and it didnt work on that either

No comments:

Post a Comment