Friday, September 27, 2013

Luma Comfort AP400W PureClean Max Air Purifier

I have a Microbiology background so I am picky with my air purifiers. This Luma Comfort model has all the features you need

I picked this up a few weeks ago, just as my allergies started to act up again. I was looking for the best bang for my buck, but with my background I also wanted quality.

What's really great about this unit are all the different filters and UV light. The HEPA seems high quality, and the activated carbon is so great to have I won't go into the chemistry behind it, but it makes a huge difference in air quality. Throw in the UV light, and you have a high end air purifier.

It's nice and quiet on the lower settings, but on high it does sound like a fan running on high, obviously. The only thing I would change is adding a remote control. It would be nice to turn it on from the other end of the room. Other than that, this is a steal.

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment