Friday, September 27, 2013

Doulton Ultracarb Ceramic Replacement Water Filter Candle

For years I paid for bottled water. When I had to start living on my tiny Social Security check, I went to the National Sanitation Foundation's website and compared all kinds of filter systems. The Doulton System, which filters both chemicals and live organisms, has either the exact same NSF rating or BETTER rating than some of the systems out there which cost $500 and up. I have been using it for over a year now, have saved hundreds of dollars on bottled water, and the Doulton filtered water is crystal clear and tastes fabulous. The other reviewer who says the little part broke off the bottom, he must have been very rough with his filter. You do have to take the thing apart every so often to clean off the filter, but I have never had a problem with it breaking. I do admit though, that It is kind of gross to clean it, but you need to do that because the flow of water decreases when the filter needs cleaning. I recommend this system as A+++!

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment