Wednesday, March 11, 2015

[New Year Deal] Clean-Plus Portable Powerful 12AMP Canister Bagless Vacuum Cleaner

Initially I was hesitant to buy this because I had never heard of the brand name or seller before and couldn't find much on them when I searched. However, I did find some information that said Clean-plus was a new company to the US and has been in business many years overseas. The price was very affordable, so I took a chance, and I'm glad I did.

I absolutely love this little powerful vacuum. I have a thing for vacuums and have owned many, but none have included ALL my favorite features like the Clean-plus.

At 12amps, it is just as powerful as my Kirby vacuum, but weighs a whole lot less! The telescoping wand, onboard attachments, and retractable power cord are very convenient for those of us who want to get the job done quickly. The vacuum stores neatly and takes up minimal space too. There were extra filters in the box, too. One HEPA filter and 2 smaller filters for the air intake and exhaust around the motor. I've never had a vacuum come with extra filters before. This is a very quiet vacuum too.

The only thing that isn't great is that it doesn't clean the throw rugs very well because there is no rolling brush for carpets. But that's ok with me, as my whole house has wood floors.

Save 46% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment