Friday, March 13, 2015

AirTamer® Ultra High Efficiency Air Purifier

This machine is well designed. Easy to use. I would say maybe a bit louder than some of the others on the market; however if you look closely some of the others don't cover pets. Yes, pets. I noticed that a lot of them would filter cat dander. Also, I wanted something that would address specifically mold. This does the trick. I can tell the house is cleaner and have had guest comment that the house doesn't smell like musty dog anymore (though I didn't know it did).

As I said, it's well designed with many things in mind. I'm rather keen on the fact that the lights on the device has 16 different light settings. I turned off the lights since I'm very light sensitive.

There is also the option to use other filters and not be tied into buying their filers only. Great savings in filers and energy.

What I was looking for: consumer report friendly, somewhat portable/sleek design, dog dander, mold, and energy. (dont' forget the energy cost it can be way more than the filter cost)

Great buy! Considering buying another one for the bedroom.

Save 14% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment