Thursday, March 5, 2015

Fellowes HF-230 True HEPA Filter

It works great! I was in the midst of my worst allergy season in years and within hours of setting these up everything cleared up.

It was simple to set up. Though be sure that when you try to take the front panel off to remove the packaging from the filters and install them that you aren't trying to pull on the silver insert that is part of the front panel. The filters are easy to install, and then just plug in and push the on button.

The automatic setting works wonderfully. It detects when a higher-level fan is necessary and backs back down as needed. The low setting, at which it mainly runs, is whisper quiet. Even high is quiet. I've got one beside my bed and never hear it during the night.

I'm also happy that maintenance is so easy. The sensors will tell me when one of the filters needs replacing. Once a month, I vacuum the front sensor (remove that front panel again) and I keep it wiped down, but there is no pesky, fiddly bits to try to keep clean.

I'm loving the fresh air in my house. Now if I could only do something about the outside air. . .

Save 45% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment