Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bionaire BAP9700-U PERMAtech Tower Air Purifier

When Bionaire was founded they were a great company. In fact I still have a unit that was made in 1983 and that is still running fine. All I've had to do is replace the filters and a fan switch. Try finding parts for any of the newer ones...Impossible!

I have had several of these Bionaire air purifiers...many different models and I have had problems with everyone one of them ranging from burned out motors, unable to supply replacement parts or replace the unit that is defective with one of equal or better quality and noisy. It's a sad state of affairs...

They are made in China...Unfortunately many of these air purifiers come from China and that's where they should keep them~Junk!!! Let them pollute their own landfills.

My suggestion would be to buy another brand. There are some still made in the USA and other places that are worthy of consideration. Save yourself a lot of headaches. These are NOT real air purifiers...I struggled giving Bionaire a (1) one star rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment