Sunday, December 21, 2014

Shark Navigator Lift Around Pod Vacuum

First of all, doesn't it seem strange (and marginally ethical) that many of the positive reviews are authored by Shark "Ambassadors"? Do they receive their units for free and then post (mostly) positive ratings. I wonder...

Regarding my experience: This unit is light and easy to use, but I found it poorly implemented, fragile and not well constructed. By their nature, vacuums see a bit of rough use. The first thing to fail was the cleverly designed power/rotary brush. This is the best attachment and it jammed after a few minutes of use; fixing it required 15 minutes+ of troubleshooting (the manual was marginally helpful) to remove some small debris. This experience repeated itself to the point where it rendered this attachment practically useless (although I reduced my down-time to several minutes per incident as I gained experience and expertise with this issue). Then, with a bit more use, the hose tore off, rendering the entire unit useless. Can not recommend it, feel ripped-off and would not purchase it again. Other than that, it was all good.

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment