Thursday, December 4, 2014

AmairCare HEPA Filter for Roomaid Air Cleaner

I think everyone needs an air purifier for city driving. I'm in bumper to bumper traffic at least 3 times per week and there's always at least one vehicle puffing out smoke. The body just wasn't designed for inhaling polutants from a tailpipe. I use my Roomaid in the car but had let it sitting dormant for a couple of years as I procrastinated buying a new filter. The new filters are better than the origninal that came with the unit. There's no compartment up-top that allows you to insert a scent module to freshen the air. That compartment was a weak-link, allowing un-purfied air to circulate through it. This new filter has made a big difference in my commuting. My Roomaid is always on and I don't get overwhelming chemical smells throughout the cabin of my SUV. Easy to install and worth every penny to me to keep my allergy symptoms at a bare minimum.

Save 41% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment