Friday, December 12, 2014

Oreck Optimax Medium Room Air Purifier

I love this Oreck purifier!! I have 3 cats and 3 dogs. One of my dogs is very old and another is a puppy, they both have accidents on my wood floors. My house started smelling like a kennel, even after mopping. After I started running the Oreck 24 hrs. a day, there is such as difference, not even a slight odor in the air (Even after the house has been closed up all day long and I come home to little puddles). It's very attractive and quiet on the lowest setting, and thats all I need to reduce the the odor in my large open plan living room/dining room. My sister loves how it worked in my house and purchased one and placed it next to her daughter's rat cage, what a difference this product has made for those of us who live with our animal friends!

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment