Tuesday, December 9, 2014

PORTER-CABLE Bare-Tool PC18HV 18-Volt Cordless Handheld Vacuum

If ever there was some truth to the saying, "You get what you pay for," this is it. By the time you purchase a battery and the charger, you will have spent a lot more money than on any competing product (to my knowledge). But this thing is worth every penny, in my opinion. It's VERY strong, thanks to the 18V battery. I have no complaints about it and my wife loves it, too.

Here's a tip for saving some money and killing two birds with one stone. I ordered the Bare-tool 18-Volt Cordless vac, but I also ordered the combination bundle of a Porter-Cable 18-Volt drill with charger and TWO 18-Volt NiCd batteries. When it's all said and done, I paid only $12.00 for the drill and its carrying case, over the combined price of buying the vac, the charger and two NiCd 18-Volt batteries separately. We all know who uses the vac the most my wife but I got a two-speed, high-torque cordless drill out of the deal for just 12 bucks more!

We keep one battery on the charger and one on the vac. Best of all, when a battery reaches end-of-life, we'll only have to buy another battery, instead of buying the entire tool as is the case with most rechargeable vacs!

Enjoy!

Save 37% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment