Sunday, December 14, 2014

14x18x1 (Actual Size) Accumulair Gold 1-Inch Filter

I used to have to run around every 3 months in search for 3-M filter in this size (14x18x1). However, I could not find any in December 2012 when I need to change the filter. Fortunately, I found this product here at Amazon. The 4-pack shipment came quickly, without damage and the filter fits perfectly! I am now set for 1 year before having to purchase filters again... Saving time, gas and having filters readily on hand when I need them. Thank you for making this product available!

Update (28-Apr-2013)

After 3 months of use, the filter was still as white as when I put it in 3 months ago! A $1.00 would have caught more dirt than this filter! I have now bought enough 3M filters to ensure the air I breath is clean! I tried to look up an address to write or a telephone numb to call the company but I could not locate it anywhere, including their website! In other words,their warranty does not seem to worth a dime!

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS BRAND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment