Friday, December 5, 2014

AllerAir AAAir Tube With Metal Housing

Of course we can't know how things would be WITHOUT this air purifier, but it seems (to me) to be helping. I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and I'm doing better. Now, we've also recently moved out of a mold-infested home, BUT we now have attached neighbors who smoke, and it's difficult to get away from plastic odors, etc. etc. I feel that this purifier helps. The science behind it also makes sense. I also like the feature where you can turn it down so it's still working but it's not as loud. Even at the highest "setting," it's not obnoxious--like a very small fan noise, I think. It's also very easy to move, etc., with its nice top handle and not-too-heavy design. The circular shape also makes sense to me (to circulate the air), and it's reasonably "nice looking" in our living space.

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment