Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Shop-vac 906-87-19 Universal Tool Adapter

I knew I was guessing as I could not find the exact measurements for this adapter's capacities. I am research oriented and checked multiple websites, product listings and reviews to try to learn the sizes offered by this unit. I could not find them given anywhere so I bought this with fingers crossed.

Here are the measurements of the adapter by Shop Vac 90687. OD are 2.5" 2.0" 1.5" 1.25" and 1.0". (Most manufacturers cite the OD ((Outer diameter)) when listing a measurement).

The measurements for the inner diameter were 2.3" 1.5" 1.25" 1.0" and .75". By the way, the overall length before you cut it down at all is 6.75". I cut off the last 2 smaller sections and the length was reduced to 4.35". Either length may not work for your needs if space is tight.

Ultimately this unit did not work out for my application. Now that you have the measurements posted, I hope this helps some of you as it is going to work if your requirements align. I will keep mine since I cut it to measure and hope to use it on something in the future.

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment