Friday, April 25, 2014

HoMedics UHE-OC1 Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier

Purchased this at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Humidifier put out a decent amount of mist and was very quiet; much to my liking. I turn on the osculating function and the machine began to rotate back and forth, but began to make horrible grinding noises when it reach the ends of it motion as if it was trying to over rotate. I thought nothing of it and took it back to Bed, Bath & Beyond to exchange it for the same model. After unboxing the new machine, I plugged the humidifier into the wall and the wall socket and machine began to spark! I tried a different outlet and got the same experience.

I will be taking this humidifier back to the store and looking for something different; if two different models of the same humidifier can't work correctly for 5 minutes you should run!

No comments:

Post a Comment