Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Frigidaire WF3CB Puresource 3 Replacement Filter

For almost two years I just thought my Fridgidaire refrigerator was just slow to make ice and super slow to fill my glass with water. I do use a lot of ice when I make a drink so I also thought it was just me. It wasn't until my filter light on the fridge came on that I decided to buy a new filter. I ordered this filter and a few days later it ended up at my house. I put it in and I could NOT believe that for the past two years I've been just dealing with a bad filter. I put the new one in and my water is pouring out very fast and the ice maker is going crazy. I can't even keep up with the amount of ice it's producing. So...if anyone out there is having issues with their ice maker and water dispenser, you may just have to buy a new filter.

Brad

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment