Thursday, April 17, 2014

Febreze Bis 12 Filter

I have been dreading vacuming my carpet because of the smell of this febreeze filter. To me it is really overbearing. I thought it smelled good in the store when I bought it, just way too strong when I use it. My husband doesn't like it either. He always asks what that smell is whenever I vacum. The smell seems to stay for 4-5 hours after vacuming too. Takes a while to go away, unfortunately. I have had it for about a month, and it still smells too overbearing. I hope the other review is right and that it goes away soon! If not, I might throw it away and try the arm and hammer one. If you are the kind of person that likes the strong scent of candles, fragrances, lysol air freshner ect... you will probably like this filter, but if not you might not like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment