Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Heaven Fresh HF 200 Ionic Air Purifier

I bought three of these many years ago, don't remember exactly how many years but could be as many as ten, and they are still working just as well as they did when I first bought them. I just ordered another one for my truck.

They WILL create dust as ionized particles stick to whatever is close to the ionizer. But hey, those are particles you otherwise would be breathing! Negative ionizers are especially important if you have a room with computer equipment and electric lights, which load the air with too many positively charged ions.

Other ionizers look jazzier in the product photos but this is a compact, neat little unit that does a better job than some others I've had.

What the ad copy doesn't say an important omission is that it comes with a DC adaptor for your car, a great idea if you are driving in auto exhaust much and who isn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment