Friday, April 4, 2014

Genuine Oreck Buster B Canister Models BB280 BB850AW

Bags for these mini canisters by Oreck seemed confusing to order. Years ago I ordered a couple of 12 pack bags since I have two of these mini canister vacs. When I went to reorder all the numbers on my bags no longer applied. However the photo on the bag shown matches my two 12 year old canisters so I took a chance and ordered these. While my canister is not a Buster B model, my old bags indicated they fit a Buster B. I was very pleased when they arrived that they are identical in size and shape. However, I will say they appear much better quality than my old bags. They are thicker and indicate they are double walled. Also, it indicates they are hypo-allergenic. FYI my old bags show the following numbers MCV-12, BB-280D, BB180, MV160 and BB280E.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment