Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hanover HANAW05A Energy Star 5,200 BTU 115-Volt Window-Mounted Air Conditioner

I was in need of a new window unit for my bedroom and my landlord said they would reimburse me up to $150 if I got a new one. It was difficult to find a quality unit for such a low price, especially after adding shipping and taxes, etc. In the end, I chose this little unit and I couldn't be happier! The price was right and it has all of the functionality that I was looking for! I love the remote, on/off timer, sleep mode, and energy saver mode! The noise is not very loud either. And on top of it all, I received it within 3 days! 10 minute install and I was good to go! This little unit cools my entire room quickly and the coolness even makes it's way down the hall. I am happy to report that I found the perfect little a/c for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment