Monday, April 14, 2014

Mini Fresh Air Purifier / Oxygen Bar

Not very long lasting. I purchased this item during the holidays for personal use. It's worth noting I didn't drive any long distances during the first 30 days, just a few minutes here and there. During the first few days, it made the car smell different (I guess while cleansing the air from all sorts of having kids in the car smells. After the first week or so, you can tell the car did indeed smell different.

Fast forward to less than 30 days later. The pretty blue light is not longer on. Since there's no way of knowing if it's still working, I am assuming it stopped working. Personally, I would not purchase again. Not a reliable product.

I did not buy this item from Amazon but I thought I would leave a review in case you too are looking to purchase this item.

No comments:

Post a Comment