Monday, January 19, 2015

MicroLux ML4000D Series Home HEPA Ionic Ozone Generating Air Purifier Cherry

I've tried at least 5 different brands of HEPA air purifiers (with fan(s)) before finding this one. The number one reason that I disliked all my previous purifiers is NOISE. I'm quite sensitive to certain types of noise, including fan noise. At one point I gave up getting a fanned purifier and got a passive electrostatic-plate purifier for years. However, the passive purifier never works to my expectation (it still works, just not very efficiently).

But after getting a cat for 1.5 yrs, I decided it's really the time to use a more efficient air purifier. After going through many reviews and ratings on Amazon and many other websites, I still bumped into two disappointments (Honeywell HHT-011 and Bionaire BAP-1700) -it seems that my tolerance of noise is much less than average users. Then I found MicroLux ML4000DCH at the 3rd try. I was very skeptical at the beginning because I can't find any info about MicroLux on the web at all, but due to desperation and reasonable pricing, I still decided to give it a shot -and so glad that I did. The unit is quiet enough at its lowest setting not to bother me (Bionaire BAP-1700 gave me really weird dreams during sleep; Honeywell HHT-011 was placed away from me in the living room after running it for 5 mins in my bedroom). Moreover, Microlux ML4000 is the only purifier with more than HEPA filter and Ionizer of all three. Plus it has the lowest power consumption.

In short, I would recommend this purifier to anyone with sensitive ears but still wants clean air.

Save 58% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment