Saturday, January 10, 2015

Dyson DC24 Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum Cleaner

I have heard a lot of good things about Dyson, but have always shied away from Dyson prices, so when I saw this refurb model available on Amazon for about half the price, I decided to take a chance. I have to say I was not disappointed. I was surprised at how compact this particular model is. When I took it out of the box I was a little skeptical that it would have the power I needed. I am pleased to report it has done a remarkable job. I got dust and dirt out of my berber area carpets that I didn't even know was there. I live in a NY brownstone and so high ceilings are particularly challenging to clean. This Dyson also has a great extending wand that makes getting dust bunnies off those high ledges a breeze. The rolling ball makes tight corners easier to navigate and I also like that the Dyson bagless system. It allows for easy disposal of debris with each use. No more dusty smelly bags to wait to fill up before throwing away. For someone like me with dust allergies, that alone makes it worth it's weight in gold. The Dyson is also so compact that it fits right into my utility closet with plenty of room for other household necessities. If you are considering this vacuum cleaner over some of the clunkier versions that are way cheaper, I would say give Dyson a shot. Sometimes you get what you pay for, and this was well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment